Friday 13 May 2011

SUPERHERO

I watched Dragon BallZ when I was child. It was very fun. I like especially Gohan Son. Because he is very strong and cool. He had very effort. He has house. Gohan Son is nemesis is Majin Buu and Cell. He has a many sidekick. For example Vegeta, Goku Son. His weakness is down myguard. He is adefect Majin Buu. Because he is down my suard.




Diry


Monday


I fought a lot of enemies. Only one guy had a tremend ousky strong. Majin Buu was the name of that guy. the guy was a very had guy to eat a lot of many people. It looks a lot had a different technique was so weak. Ifeel that at first seemed flat-footed. I kept being pushed so far. I fought feverishly to defeat the guy must for everyone well.




Tuesday


I may come now to fight stranger opponent for veryone from the usull superhero And some day Iwant to be the strongest superhero. Because the next person because the really strong Had tobest more stongly. The strong name of the person Cell . We need to train even more strongly for me. Cell and fight today. Cells were strong thanks to the strong training too much. finally was able tokill with a new technique.




Wednesday


Today we are living peacefully with them. The city people are living happily return for peace. From training everyday with my father. My father is very strong hero. Now is the strenght of the father has taught me how to fight. I'll try to become more stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment